The team at the Adelaide Convention Centre prides itself on providing excellence in all aspects of operation.
Our level of service and facilities meet the highest international standards.
These standards have been recognised with multiple local, national and international awards across a spectrum of business event and tourism categories.
- Winner, AIPC Award for Innovation in Convention Centre Management;
- Gold, Green Supplier, IMEX (worldwide exhibition for incentive travel, meetings and exhibitions);
- Highly Commended, EIBTM Award for Sustainable Initiative of the year;
- Finalist, AIPC Apex Awards for Excellence in Convention Centre Management
- Variety International Corporate Award.
- Winner, Cellar Door Wine Festival, Best Australian Show, Exhibition and Event Association of Australasia (EEAA) (2012)
- Winner, Cellar Door Wine Festival, Best Consumer Show under 10,000 square metres, Exhibition and Event Association of Australasia (EEAA) (2012)
- Winner, Meetings and Business Tourism, Qantas Australian Tourism Awards;
- Winner, Best Meeting Venue, Meetings & Events Australia National Award;
- Winner, Corporate Social Responsibility, Meetings & Events Australia National Award.
- Winner, Cellar Door Wine Festival, Festival and Events category, South Australian Tourism Award (SATA)
- Barkuma: Honorary Membership
- Winner, South Australian Restaurant and Catering Awards for Excellence
- Hall of Fame, South Australian Tourism Awards
- Winner, Meetings and Business Tourism, South Australian Tourism Awards
- Winner, Venue Without Accommodation, Meetings & Events Australia (MEA) State Award
- Winner, Corporate Social Responsibility, Meetings & Events Australia Award
- Silver, Qantas Award for Excellence in Sustainable Tourism, South Australian Tourism Awards
- SA Governor’s Award for support to Foodbank SA
We have also achieved many other accolades, including:
- First Australian convention centre to achieve EarthCheck Silver certification;
- Climate Action Innovator status through the Eco-Tourism Australia Climate Action program.
“In recent times, we have been internationally acknowledged as a leader in innovation, sustainability and corporate social responsibility, achieving accolades bestowed by industry peers in Australia and overseas. What’s more, we have been awarded honours we did not seek – conferred by respected community organisations, including Variety International.
“We also became the first convention centre in Australia – and the only organisation in South Australia – to achieve EarthCheck silver certification. That places us among the world’s leading environmentally responsible businesses in the travel and tourism industry.”
– Alec Gilbert, Chief Executive, Adelaide Convention Centre
Central Northern Adelaide Health Service Awards Dinner
We appreciated having support for all the different aspects of the function. There was great attention to detail and everything we asked for was provided. Excellent room / table presentation and technical services support. Very helpful staff - great customer service attitude.