TEAM – Together Each Achieves More.
We understand the importance of teamwork and the value of partnerships to achieve successful outcomes.
If you offer high quality products and services that will benefit our clients and support our work at the Adelaide Convention Centre we would be interested to hear from you.
To become a Registered Supplier with the Adelaide Convention Centre you are required to complete a Supplier Registration Form. This will be sent to our Purchasing Manager for review.
Registered Supplier General Conditions
To be a Registered Supplier with the Adelaide Convention Centre you are required to:
- Demonstrate a proven track record with references
- Provide a copy of your company’s environmental policy and evidence supporting its implementation or an authorised commitment to implement your policy
- Provide evidence of relevant licences, insurance (including Public Liability) and risk assessments appropriate to your business
- Provide evidence of any quality assurance or industry accreditation your company may possess
- Possess an ABN and be registered for GST
- Ensure that all members of your staff working at the Adelaide Convention Centre have received appropriate induction training
- Abide by a code of conduct relating to the provision of your services
- Preferably be based in South Australia
Click here to complete and submit your information.
The Adelaide Convention Centre regular tenders for a wide variety of products and services. If you are interested in submitting a tender, please contact our Purchasing Manager to receive the necessary documents.
WALDRONSMITH Management RANZCOG 2010 ASM
The event organisers at the Adelaide Convention Centre are worth their weight in gold - absolutely outstanding... as was everyone else, including the lovely ladies at the reception desk and the AV technicians who were reliable and had everything under control throughout the event.