Exhibitions, trade shows and fairs
No project is too big or small, the facilities at the Adelaide Convention Centre will satisfy your exhibition requirements with ease.
The entire building, including exhibition space, is air-conditioned and fully carpeted. Exhibition halls are column-free and natural light flows in from North Terrace. Wide, direct drive-in access makes light work of delivering and installing even the most complex exhibition equipment.
Our Exhibition Handbook has been designed to provide you with every piece of information necessary to ensure your exhibition is trouble free. Should you require any additional information please contact us.
Expert advice is also available for:
- associated events (eg. conferences, cocktail parties and Product Launches) and
- environmentally sustainable options
Click here to request a proposal for your event.
Exhibition hall features
- 10,500 square metres
- Capacity for 565 exhibition booths (3 metre x 3 metre)
- Air-conditioned and fully-carpeted as standard, no additional charges apply
- Halls along North Terrace are filled with natural light from window wall
- Convenient access to telephone, electricity and water services
- Live load allowance up to 20kPa/2,000kg m2
- Three drive-in loading areas
- Wide, direct drive-in access for easy delivery and installation
- On-site, secure, undercover parking
CRT National Conference
A massive thank you to the teams that worked on our event over the past week. It has once again, been a complete delight working with technical professionals who place such value on their show craft. As always. I'll look forward to working with the Adelaide Convention Centre when I'm next in town.